Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time just keeps ticking....ticking....ticking....into the future

I've been so busy with my new life, I've forgotten to keep up with the out side world.

My sweetie and I have been cleaning up our past lives to begin a new one together. I forgot how much time that takes. Maybe it depends on how much of a past one has, huh?

First and most important, in June he asked me to marry him, and I said YES! We are thrilled. We haven't really set a date in stone yet. We have to get some of our ducks in a row first. Good thing I live close to a pond.

This weekend we are going to the Woodstock of the Aeronautics world. Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We will be among 500,000 people and 10,000 airplanes. Yeeehaaaw. (Im from Texas, I can say that) We will be as close to heaven as possible and still be alive. I wont be able to wipe the smile off Ricks face for weeks. Which of course puts a smile on My face.

Thats about it for now, I have to go pack.

.........to be continued.

No comments: